Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's Me! I did it!


How cool is that? I did get enrolled. I will be started classes at University of Arkansas this August. My classes are all on Tuesdays and Thursdays this fall so I only have to drive down two days a week. Next Spring, I may move there temporarily. We'll see what happens. I'm not leaving that option out but I'm not counting on it either.
Next I'm going to put my three photos on here that I've been showing people lately. It's like an ad for Jenny Craig or something. I don't believe I look like the same person I use to be. I know I don't feel like the same person I use to be. Some days I feel great and free. Others I feel like crap and all chained up inside. Like that Eagles song says "we can live our lives in chains never knowing we hold the key".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home