Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 2011




What a great finale for my year. I graduated the University of Arkansas with a BS in Human Environmental Science on December 17. This semester was one of the hardest of my life, but I proved that it can be done, because I just did it. I took 22 hours of class time and worked as many hours as I could squeeze in. One of my classes, my practicum, which is now called Curriculum & Assessment, consumed 7 hours a week of my precious time, even though I only got 4 hours of credit for it. Those are the breaks. I'm just glad it is OVER!
But to top it all off, on my way to my own graduation ceremony, I was in a car accident and my car was undriveable. A guy came across the median and got in my path. I saw him about a blink of an eye before I hit him. Those are the breaks, as well, I suppose. But, I still made it to commencement. Bruised and scraped, but I made it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home