Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's Been A While

Hello, again. Let me give you a sad update on my life. Mike and I have separated, Shael and I are staying with my parents. I filed for divorce. It's not at all what I wanted to do, but given the circumstances, I didn't have any other choice. My heart is breaking because I love my husband dearly and all I want is to be his wife and be happy.
Even though I have filed for divorce and am trying to get an apartment for my daughter and myself, I still cling to the hope of restoration. Just like the three Hebrew boys who got thrown into the fiery furnace, I will worship my God if He delivers me and I will worship my God if He doesn't. I don't know what is going on, what is up God's sleeve, but I know this will all work out to the glory of God. He will use this for His glory no matter what the outcome.
Keep me in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home