Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stephanie Smith - Not Afraid
From the album Not Afraid
I’m not afraid
I’m not afraid
Sorry it's over
I think it's the best thing for now
I'm takin' the memories
Don't wanna leave them all behind...
(Chorus)
Some are good, some are bad
Some are in between
But I gotta do what's right for me
So I'm not afraid to walk away
Let me go for the last time

Finally got it straight for the first time
Not afraid cause I know He's there to meet me
So I'll be gone, I'll be gone,
But not alone, alone, alone

I hate how it happened
But it just wasn't supposed to be
Let's not talk about it
(Cause always) lookin' back
Won't help a thing
So leave the good, leave the bad,
And the in between
I'm gonna do what's right for me

(Chorus)

It may not be easy
Cause at its best, life is still hard
But He is with me,
And I am not alone
So, I'm not afraid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home