Sunday, February 05, 2006

All About Me

Sometimes I get the urge to write boring facts about myself. Some may call these urges memes. People use to send me the same questioners over and over till I felt like I could answer the questions for some of these people. I'd read the same answers so many times! You know the ones...What's you're full name? Chocolate or Vanilla? Has someone you love ever made you cry? Come ON! Let's get some originality here. So, one time I made up my own and sent it to just a couple friends, being totally sarcastic. I think it had questions on it like What's your favorite sexual position? and How many times a day do you fart? Somehow it got passed around on the Internet and guess what? A couple weeks later someone sent it to me. I'd been published. Ha! I looked at all the forwards (because you know, not everybody cleans up a forward before clicking send) and was kind of embarrassed by all the people it had been sent to. Oh, well, no one ever said anything to me about it. My poor meme. It never writes, it never calls.
But, tonight, while I'm waiting on the last couple batches of cookies to bake in my little toaster oven (it takes quite a while longer than using my oven, but it doesn't heat the house up so much and uses no propane) I'm going to write to you a few unimportant things about myself that only my husband knows. Ooooo, I can feel the excitement. I know you are all trembling with the desire to know my secrets.
#1. I eat the cookie dough, but never the baked cookie. Well, okay, not never but hardly ever.
#2. I like the smell of puppy breath, even though it smells vaguely like a skunk.
#3. Barry White's voice is the fingernails on my chalkboard. *shiver* I call it "hairy"
#4. I get the walking farts after eating beans.
#5. I have hair around my belly button.
#6. I'll sit on the pot reading so long that I'll pee twice.
#7. I have an aversion to curtains or any kind of window treatment.
#8. High places make my feet tingle.
#9. I don't like to cuddle.
#10. I don't like anyone's breath to touch anywhere on my body.
See, I told y'all I's weird.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! You keep starting up these new blogs here and there. It's kinda like hide and seek when I try to read yours. Interesting list. I like puppy breath too. Have a good week.

Courtney

4:45 PM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

1)I can't eat cookie dough. Raw egg - shudder

2)I like puppy breath, too

3)Barry White's voice - *melt*

4)Walking farts are funny

5)There is nowhere on my body I DON'T have hair!

6)My legs are so short they fall asleep if I'm on the pot too long! Besides I don't read in the bathroom anymore - I'm a speed pee-er! Too many dang kids following me around.

7)I could care less if there are treatments on my windows or not. Mom flips if the blinds aren't closed after dark. Goes around my house closing curtains and blinds.

8)High places make me pass out.

9)I loathe cuddling

10)ME EITHER

8:15 AM  
Blogger Stacie said...

Diva, I still laugh when I think about the hair on your forarms. How is it I never noticed it until you pointed it out to me?

Courtney, Sorry I keep playing peek a boo. Unless this one locks me out like my other one did, I plan on staying here forever. And diaryland just plain sucked.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

oops, I mean hide and seek. Okay, I've been with babies TOO long today.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home