Monday, February 27, 2006

My Heart Hurts. Again.

This morning, there's a little boy waking up to face another day without his Daddy. And there's four little kids waking up to their very first day without their Mommy and Daddy. Last week, one of the Day Care's after school kids lost his Dad when his truck slid on ice and he went off the road, slammed into several trees and landed at the bottom of a big hill. He wasn't wearing a seat belt. Yesterday, four of our kids who haven't been in a while lost both their Mom and Dad in a murder/suicide. I knew something was wrong when I went in to work Friday morning and there on the side of the road attached to six telephone poles were the words "I will ...Always ....Love ....You ....(girl's first name) .....(girl's last name)". But, I had no idea this would happen. I found out last night at church and all I could do was cry. I'm not sure how old their oldest is, but the youngest is two. Someone said there were six kids counting his and theirs but I only know of five. He had a child by a previous marriage then they had four together. The kids are all real young because he was only 27 and she 25. I just saw him a week ago today. Trying to get his truck started by having it yanked all around the parking lot at the Day Care. God only knew that in six days he would be dead after fatally shooting the one he would love always.
Mercy, mercy, mercy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Oh how horrible!! Would you mind emailing me and telling me who they were? I really need to watch the news and read the paper....

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home