Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Snow People

When I got home last night Shael had made a snowman right on the spot where I park. I didn't run over him, but I laughed about it because it was all of 3 feet tall and was complete with stick arms and rock eyes, nose, and buttons. It had a big dead oak leaf for a mouth and a flower tucked behind it's "ear". My jonquils had already bloomed and surprisingly they survived the 5 inches of snow. Shael met me at the front door and before she could say anything I told her I'd seen her snowman. She told me that she'd made another one in the back yard so I walked around to look at it, too. When I got back there, she met me and told me that the one in the front yard was female and the one in the back yard was male. I asked her how she could tell the difference. Snow balls?
Turns out it was the flower in the hair that made the difference.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAAA! Snowballs! You crack me up!

Courtney

2:57 PM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Snow balls........Good one!!

Addison made a tiny snowman and wanted a carrot for a nose, so Sis gave her a baby carrot. She said a full sized one would've toppled the thing! My kids just ran around the yard and threw snowballs at each other, no snowmen were created. My kids are so weird.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home