Friday, April 21, 2006

Hunting Widow Again

Mike is gone again to the turkey woods of southern Oklahoma. He's hoping to get that turkey this time. Yay. He left right after work today and won't be back until Sunday night. Just him and my Dad this time.

Shael had to go to work with me today. No school for some reason, and I didn't really want her trashing up the house on her own today. She was excited about going, even though I had to go in an hour early. But, by the time 5:00 rolled around she was more than ready to go home. So was I, honestly. She wanted to watch a movie and the VCR was screwed up. So, I did some VCR surgery with my handy dandy Leatherman. I got it to working, and I'm sure that McGuyver would have been proud. But by the time I got it to working, it was 4:00. Ha! I couldn't just keep working on it, I kept getting interrupted. Just like everything I ever do.

Shael and I are off to church tonight for a youth revival. It was going on Wednesday and Thursday but Shael didn't get to go because she hadn't finished her homework. She had LOTS of it to finish. No school means no homework so that means she'll be able to go tonight. She was pretty upset with me for not letting her go the other two nights. Of course my Mother took her side and it was "all my fault". That's okay. Blame me. It's all my fault that Shael doesn't hand in any work. There were assignments due March 7th that she hadn't even done yet. Yeah. MARCH 7th. All my fault.

I'm out of here. Gotta eat some supper. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home