Friday, June 30, 2006

MMM...Cookies

I would so love to be like Cookie Monster right now and dive into a heap of chocolate chip cookies. If only I could really be like Cookie Monster and not have a single crumb actually go down my throat.

On the up side, I've lost another five pounds, which brings my total to 15. I now weigh 180 instead of 195. I've still got such a long way to go. I want to lose it as quick as I gained it. Fifty pounds in three months would be nice. That's how fast I gained it. Then over the years I slowly gained another 20 pounds, like most women do, not all, but most. But most women don't have that FIFTY extra pounds to begin with. I think I would be happy and satisfied to lose the 50 pounds. That would put me at 145 lbs. Still overweight for my height, but I would be thrilled. And if I lose more, wonderful. If not, I'm still okay with that. I've already lost 15 of it, so, only 35 more pounds to go. That doesn't sound so bad, does it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe 15 pounds! How do your clothes fit? That's the best part of losing weight, I think. Suddenly you can put on that pair of jeans that you couldn't a little while ago. :) N

5:15 AM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Good gosh, girl!! I am so proud of you!! Email me what you're doing...please? If I'm going to avoid the dreaded Coumadin therapy and threat of blood clots I've got to do something NOW.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! Me too! Please tell me too! I have to know!!!!
Christy

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home