Monday, June 26, 2006

What A Weekend

I am so tired I think I could sleep a week. But, what an awesome weekend. I am not using the term "awesome" lightly, either. It was truly wonderful. I only got one picture of me and Mike together, and it was taken by this woman who at first had the camera turned around backwards, if that's any indication how the picture turned out. I asked her if she would take our picture and she said sure then looked through the view finder and kept backing up and backing up until I finally said something. "Aren't you a little far away? We going to be dots in this picture if you get any further away!" Then Mike whispered in my ear "She has the camera turned around backwards" so I told her and when she turned it around, she went "OH! No wonder!" and started getting closer and closer then. But she still didn't get as close as I would have liked. When taking pictures of people, I like to get close and let the back ground be the back ground and not the main focus of the picture. She even said "I took two, just in case" but when I looked through all my pictures, she only took one. I guess I should just be glad she took the one. Even if Mike and I look like we are a mile away from her.
I don't have time to post about the whole weekend, I'll try to do that tonight. After putting 605 miles on the bike, I want to rest as much as possible, but I want to post as soon as possible while it is still fresh on my mind. Right now, I've gotta go to work. Bummer.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both look pretty tough in that picture. I would probably be scared of you if I saw you getting off some motorcycle. :)
I'm glad you had a great time; can't wait to hear the details.
N

8:45 AM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

I love weekends away with the kids....at least I think I still do....it's been awhile....

12:49 PM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

withOUT the kids!! withOUTOUTOUTOUT

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home