Friday, September 29, 2006

How The Heck Is Everyone?

I'm alive. That's how I am. I'm trying to stay busy. I've got trips galore planned. Trips to Branson, trips to Dallas, maybe even a trip back East to visit my annonymous friend. I really hope I can do that.
I've signed up for unemployment, but it's taking a while to get started. I've been doing the required job hunting and funny how when you aren't really looking for a job, that everywhere you go, people are hiring. I want to draw that unemployment check until I can FINALLY go back to school in January. Sounds like a plan to me. Hopefully, it will all work out this time.
I'm back to blogging from the public library. How exciting. I've got 11 minutes of my session time left, so I'm out of here. Just thought I'd let anybody who might be curious know that I was still kicking.
Later!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything is going good now. We're back from TX. Dad had his surgery. Just keep praying! Call me, we'll do lunch!!!!!
C.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Mrs. E said...

I just wanted to say thanks for helping Ann. She gets lonesome and needs the help and the companionship. Once school starts I am just about useless to any and everybody. I sure hope you get to go see our anonymous neice. I think you both will enjoy that. Watch out Lobster here comes Stacy.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Glad to see you back on the 'net.

I can totally relate to the hectic crap - September was a horror! We were gone every weekend and two of those I was travelling! I long for a weekend in my pajamas.

Sounds like January is THE semester to go back to school! I'm going back, Mrs. Coach is going back, you're going back....guess it just took us all awhile to get in gear, eh? Are you taking real live classes or online ones? They're going to be hard-pressed to get me into a classroom, so I'm planning on doing my entire degree online. College sure isn't what it used to be.

Take care!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home