Friday, October 10, 2008

10 Things I've Learned

Two posts in one day, what the world's getting in to me?

The past 6 months, heck, the past YEAR has been the hardest time of my life. I've cried more tears in the past 12 months than I ever thought humanly possible. An upside of all those tears, crying burns calories. Burning calories helps one lose weight. lol.
But, anyway, let me get on with this. I have learned more in the past 6 months about one of my most favorite subjects, ME! Who knew? I am saddened by the way I learned them, but God can make beautiful the most ugly of situations. I hope that I remember these lessons learned but forget the way I learned them. Does that make sense? Here they are

  1. I learned that I was/am a very judgmental person
  2. I learned what it's like to live without grudges
  3. I learned that if I didn't like, and yes, even love myself, then not much else matters
  4. I learned that I am smart, I am funny, and I am a complete and utter dork, and that is what people like most about me
  5. I learned I am not very good at playing head games, there is always somebody better at it than me
  6. I learned I give up too easy
  7. I learned I need to fight for something I want without whining
  8. I learned I shouldn't try to change who I am for anybody
  9. I learned my body doesn't have to be perfect to be attractive
  10. I learned there is something about my eyes that attract people to me. My eyes truly are a window to my soul.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott B. Goode said...

I am so proud of you and love ya to death.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home