Friday, October 31, 2008

Every Which Way But Loose

Do you ever feel like you are being pulled into a hundred different directions but what you really want to do is just sit down and regather yourself. Regather your thoughts, your goals, your reasons for getting up everyday in the first place. Well, maybe all you extroverts out there have never felt that way, but this introvert most certainly has.

Some heart breaking news. Mike and I just didn't make it. We tried our hardest. He was wonderful the last three months we were together, but I just couldn't keep me together. I've cried enough tears, you'd think I would have drowned in them by now. But, I'm still here. I love Mike so much, and he loves me, but some obstacles are so big, it takes more than we have in ourselves to get over them. And we had more than one of those large obstacles in our way.

I moved out on September 29. Back to my parents, yeehaw. But, I will be moving into my own apartment next week. I'll be living in what we use to call the "ghetto" when I was a kid, right there in Wyandotte! It's not too bad. Lots of old people and a few young families. Shael will be with me 3 nights a week and with Mike 4 nights a week.

School is still going okay. I made it through mid terms. With no mid term tests! Just a big paper due that I thought was going to kill me, but I got the stupid thing done and boy was I so relieved to have it over with. Only one more of those suckers this semester.

I've gone down another pant size and a few more pounds. I weigh a little over 140 lbs, not sure on the exact poundage, but approximately. I can wear a 9, 10 or 11, depending on the brand of jeans. Heck, the Levi's I'm wearing today are size 8! I believe they are sized wrong, which is why the woman who gave them to me, gave them to me. lol.

Work is work. Except they are paying me a quarter less an hour than I agreed to when I was hired. Now they conveniently don't recall that they agreed to pay me a certain amount per hour and it's not written down. I might be moving on down the road soon.

Well, that's about it. I will try to keep you more up to date, but I'm so bad about this when I'm feeling lousy. It's like I don't even care.

Have a nice day all you bloggers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home