Sunday, October 12, 2008

Isn't She Lovely?

My baby girl. No longer a baby, is she? Now that she's a big teenager, I cherish those rare moments of happiness between the two of us when she's not criticizing my clothes or my shoes or telling me I have bad breath or pepper stuck in my teeth. To her, I will always be on the outskirts of cool, even if her friends think I'm cool. I'm her Mom! What are they thinking?

She is very beautiful, I think they boys are starting to notice. I think some boys have noticed that don't want to admit they've noticed so ignore her now and/or give her the cold shoulder. I'm not sure, but that's what I suspect. She doesn't care.

She tried on a pair of my jeans the other day and I was down right jealous. That's what those jeans are suppose to look like on! I never knew! Tight in all the right places, they made her look HOT. At first, I said we need to go shopping to get her some new jeans that fit her like those. Then I reconsidered and said never mind. I don't think I want her going out of the house looking like that. All the boys would notice then, cuz that girls got back! She got it from the Wilkinson's and that so not fair when your daughter has a better body than you ever had.

You white people with butts, please, please don't ever take them for granted. Show them off, pamper them (um, not literally with pampers unless you're into that kinda fu-reaky thing, and then, that's just gross) and enjoy what you've got. Us Indian folk will just marvel at the novelty of a butt. Oh, well. At least I've got big boobs. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home