Saturday, November 15, 2008

it's here

Got my apartment finally. It's about the most depressing thing I've ever done, moving into that little one bedroom affair. Yesterday when I was moving some stuff, it was raining, I was crying, and Mike kept sending me hateful text messages. I finally said leave me alone. I'd had enough. He left me alone. I think he's hurting real bad, so I'm trying to give him some understanding. When what I would really like to do is say F You, You A-Hole!
He was trying to pick a fight. Trying his hardest, but I rose above and didn't bite his bait. I'm so glad, cause it would have made it so much worse. I want to get all my stuff out of his house and the papers final before I say anything bad to him. That way I will only have my regrets to myself, it won't do anything to Shael or my stuff. lol. I probably won't ever do or say anything, that's just me talking.
I had nails put on the other day and it is so hard to type. What was I thinking? I've got a paper to type up in the next couple of days. This is going to be tough.
Well, wish me luck in everything. These are the lean times. I thought I'd left all that behind me, but here I am again. I'm so sad. So very, very sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home