Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not much time, so just a quick hello. Everything is going well. Haven't had much time to do much but sleep and work. I'm putting in an application for a child care clerk for the tribe. I honestly hope I get the job. It would be a 9 to 5 job. Very nice. And about the same distance from where I am work now. The biggest plus would be not working nights anymore and working in the field of children/child care again. In the actual business section of it this time, which I have a great interest in.
So, gotta go! I'll try to let you all know how it goes as soon as I find out. The job post closes on June 30, so I won't know until after then. I know I'm qualified, let's just hope someone else isn't more qualified. Lol!
Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home