Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Please, don't take this the wrong way

But, Shael's math teacher is a bitch! She finally got back to me, by email, no less, and didn't call me like I requested her to. Seems she's been out sick. Oops, sorry. Bitch. She told me some things that I had no idea about. See, Shael doesn't tell me anything! That makes me mad at both of them. She told me that she made a deal with Shael that IF she made an effort and turned in all her papers the next semester, she would put her grade up to a D (instead of a 48%), and she said she didn't even turn in the very first paper so the deal was off. So, guess who gets a 48% on their semester grade card? Oh, I am ticked! I understand that she feels she has given Shael chance after chance after chance, because she has. But she is leaving Shael's parents, me and Mike, totally in the dark about what is going on in school. When we ask Shael how she's doing in math, if she's turning in her papers and Shael says things are not good, but could be worse, and yes she's turning in her papers, what are we suppose to do? Say "NO YOU'RE NOT, LIAR!" We believe her. Well, we did anyway. She said she's given Shael two print outs showing what papers have not been turned in. Hello!? Does that teacher really think Shael is bringing these things home? *NOTE TO 6TH GRADE MATH TEACHERS EVERYWHERE +++ DO NOT SEND NOTES HOME WITH CHILDREN, THE PARENTS WILL NOT RECEIVE THEM!* This teacher also tells me that parent/teacher conferences are Wednesday and Friday. WTF? This is the first I've heard of this and it's Tuesday. My daughter. She only thought she was in deep shit. She's just digging her hole deeper so more shit can pile up on her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay! At some point you're going to have to give a hint about who this math teacher is. I have an idea...but I need at least some initials or something!

Courtney

5:55 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

Oh, I'll tell you her initials. They are Rhonda Pugh.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Oh wow. God love ya, girl. And God bless Shael because she's gonna need it.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home