Wednesday, March 15, 2006

How Nice

I got home early today, I took off work around 2:00. When I got home I knocked on the front door to see if Shael would answer it. She did. When she opened up that door I asked "What the heck are you doing answering the door when you're home alone?"
********
I used Mike's neti pot when I got home. Oh, was that an experience. Later I went outside to let the dog roam around and every time I bent down water would just pour out my nose. Poor dog, he was looking up at me and my nose was draining water all over his head and he was batting his eyes at me. It was like he was standing in the rain looking up.
*******
To pay for the dog's vet bill, I had to forgo a few things. Like groceries. I'm not kidding here. I had about a week's worth of food but this week we are really stretching it. When we say we have nothing to eat in this house, it usually means that we can make it another week without buying any food. But now, I'm down to defrosting the deer steaks when Shael is home, something I normally save for when she's gone. We ate deer meat when she was gone, too. There is absolutely no beef, pork, or chicken in this house. Thank goodness pay day is just around the corner, officially it's Friday, but it will be put in my account Thursday night. The first thing I'm going to do after making out my tithe check is to fill up my car. I'm tired of getting a little bit at a time to hold me over. I put in $10 then keep checking my account on line to make sure I didn't make myself overdrawn. I knew I had some charges that I didn't write down so I wanted to keep a close eye on it. So, now I have it down to $3 and some odd cents in my account. This lady at work mentioned the other day that she gets worried if her checking account gets below a thousand dollars. I about flipped! A thousand?! Another lady said she gets all worried if hers gets under a hundred. What? I get worried if mine gets under, well, zero. Wow, a thousand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home