Friday, March 17, 2006

Yabba Dabba Doo!

It's finally Friday. I walked in to work, Shael in tow, and found out that I wasn't needed. I hung around for almost an hour, just in case, then left. I never even clocked in. Shael and I went to the store, got some groceries, got some patterns and fabric while were at it, and still had enough time to swing by McDonald's for her some lunch before she had to be at the church by 12:30. I got out and talked with one of the sponsors going, and Shael came up to me, hugged me, said "Bye!" and shooed me away with her hands. My baby's growing up!
I came home thinking maybe I would get some house work done. Yeah, like that is going to happen. I should do like Hillbilly Mom and lean over the kitchen sink and eat a cinnamon donut until that feeling goes away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home