Tuesday, May 23, 2006

This Just Ain't Right

I am blogging from work. I have been cruising the Internet for the past two hours or so. And now, I'm posting on my blog. From work. This is what Mike calls "Stinking and drawing a paycheck".
I didn't have one single baby today. There weren't very many kids in the whole building today, either. I've wondered around, done a little decorating on the wall outside of my room. I was in the middle of that when the kids laid down for nap and I didn't want to wake them up by slamming on my stapler on the other side of the wall from them.
I think I'll call Mikey and see if he wants to go for a ride on his bike since it's just the two of us again tonight. Last night was the perfect night, if you didn't mind chancing getting rained on. As it turned out, it didn't rain at all around here, but you never know until it happens. Had we gotten on the bike and taken a little trip, I'm sure it would have rained. Happens to Mike every time, seems like. I'm never with him when it does that and when he gets rained on I usually think that it serves him right for going on a ride without me.
I'd better get going. The kids are up and now I'll be able to bang on that stapler.
Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home