Friday, June 30, 2006

4 Days In A Row

I'm getting a 4 day weekend...woo-hoo! I'm so excited, baby.
After 15 pounds, the place I've noticed the change most is in my wedding rings. My pants are getting looser, also. Why, oh, why, can't I feel the difference in my bra or my shirts? But, my rings are sliding around like crazy. During the day when my boss has it freezing in my room, my rings almost fall off my finger.
Mike went off to a bike rally for they weekend. He left while I was still at work and won't be home until Sunday sometime. He kind of hurt my feelings, but oh, well, I'll get over it. He didn't ask me if I wanted to go. Not that I would have gone, but it still would have been nice to be asked. It was as if he couldn't wait to get away from me after paying his dues with me last weekend. I'm so going to make him pay for this. And as early as Tuesday when he gets to spend aaaalllll day with not only me and Shael but my whole family. heh heh I'm talking Mom, Daddy, Brother, Sister, their respective kiddos, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and even good old Great-Gran. Sweet revenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home