Monday, June 19, 2006

Hello World

Day Two of the life changing experience. Day One consisted of soup and fruit. Day Two consists of soup and veggies. Cranberry juice, unsweetened tea (practically unheard of in this house, but not anymore) and of course water are all acceptable drinks. The cranberry juice seems way less tart this morning than it did last night. It had me puckering up last night but this morning, it felt cool and refreshing on my tongue. Hmmm. Weird. I drink just about everything through a straw because of my sensitive teeth, and this morning when I was half way through my glass of iced cranberry juice, I saw a bug. Trapped in an ice cube. Yeah. A nice little gnat, frozen in time. Oh, well, I went ahead and finished my juice, but didn't suck on the cubes when I was done.
Guess I better be getting myself around. I'm taking Shael in to school this morning and I haven't even taken a shower yet. I forgot I was taking her and did two loads of laundry instead of just one. Now I probably won't have much hot water for my shower. At least that'll make me hurry up, right? Whatever it takes to get me motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home