Monday, June 12, 2006

Interrupting Cow

The three of us went to Pizza Hut for supper Friday night and we sat at a booth next to the window. Mike was talking and her stopped mid sentence and just gaped. His eyes got huge then he managed to mumble "oh, man, now there's a bull dyke if I've ever seen one". Three women came walking in. One older lady wearing scrubs over her hump back, one twenty something, average looks, and one, well, bull dyke pretty much describes her. She had on a white wife beater tucked in to her men's style jean shorts. Her hair was cut short in a man's hair style and she had on a baseball cap. The only way we could tell that it was a woman was the fact that she had big boobs and a bra on. She had a big gut under that t-shirt, too.
Our food finally arrived and we got kind of distracted with eating. Except me, I was facing them and couldn't help but glance up at them every once in a while. At one point I was talking and I interrupted myself with "OH MY GOSH, MIKE, THEY JUST KISSED". Mike didn't believe me, but honest, they did! It wasn't any kind of lingering, wet kiss (Thank GOD!) just a quick smack on the lips like most couples do. Most male/female couples do, that is. Mike kept saying "NO WAY" and I would, of course retort with "WAY!"
Let's just say it was gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home