Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hoo Boy

Okay, is it me, or are people getting weirder? This is a REAL story from the on line newspaper.

Wed May 24, 1:41 PM ET
Police in Tulsa have a strange investigation on their hands on Wednesday.
A woman told officers she caught a man lying under her car and licking her feet in a Wal-Mart parking lot.
"I felt something lick my foot. I looked at him and I said, 'What in the hell are you doing?'" said Lorrie.
Lorrie asked that her last name remain anonymous.
She said that she was loading her groceries into her car when she felt something wet on her toes. Lorrie assumed it was a dog, but she looked down and said she saw the man under the car.
Lorrie said the toe attacker ran off before police could arrive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

That ain't right. I mean, toe-licking isn't necessarily a bad thing, but dude, lying under someone's car to do it?

*shudder*

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home