Wednesday, May 24, 2006

These Are The Days Of Our Lives

After whining to my BF that my life is so non dramatic and that the people I work with are so boring and nothing exciting ever happens to anyone I know, something crops up. Something potentially ridiculous. Ms. Roberta is a fruitcake. She drives me nuts. No pun intended there. She "teaches" the toddlers and I really don't like the way she does things, but I don't get paid to complain. I do, however get paid to do her job about 75% of the time. But, that's in the complaining department, so I won't go there any more than I already have.
Aaaanyway. Today, she tells me that someone has stolen her bank card number and has racked up a lot of charges. She told me that for the months of February, March and April she kept getting over drafts and she couldn't figure out why. Three months, people, and she didn't do something about it in February? She finally, at the beginning of May, went to the bank to investigate. They, I am assuming, gave her a print out of all her debits and credits. Turns out that someone was using her debit card on the Internet. Hmmm, guess what they were buying? It starts with a P and ends with an N and has an O and an R in between. She told me one day a deposit of $550 was made in her account but she was so over drawn that it made her balance $52. That's bad! I asked her as politely as I could if it was her husband and she said "Oh, no, Gary doesn't know my bank card number". Well, pardon my French here when I say BULLSHIT! Let me tell you a little sumpin' 'bout Gary: The guy stays up until 2:00 and 3:00 in the morning playing around on the computer. He stays home, he doesn't work, and plays on the computer all day long. What do you all think? Oh, yeah. The man may be an idiot, but he ain't stupid. Something else we all know about the dirty old man: he's obsessed with boobs. Do I think it's Gary racking (here I go again with the unintended puns) up the pr0n (as Hillbilly Mom calls it) charges? You bet your boobies, I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

I think it's safe to assume that "Denial" is her middle name? Oh wow...

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home