Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back To Work Today...Yuck

I hope everybody had a safe, and enjoyable 4th of July. Mine was okay, I guess. We didn't get to do what I wanted, but I'll have to wait until later to tell that story.
At least Mike took me to Seneca's fireworks show last night. I could tell he didn't really want to, but since the rest of the day had gone to crap where it came to my plans, he obliged me. He does that every year, acts like he really doesn't want to leave where we are, then once we get to Seneca (or the liquor store on the state line, that is) he enjoys the show and talks about how cool it was all the way home. More on that later, too.
I can't believe I have to go back to work! Ahh! I was having such a good time not going, too. Oh, well. Such is life, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home