Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sunday Blues

Sundays are so hard for me anymore. I've finally made it an entire day without crying, but have yet to make it an entire week. I cry only every other day now. Especially Sundays.

When I got home from church this afternoon my darling hubby was home. He'd called me this morning and asked me to lunch when I got out of church. When I got home, he'd just gotten out of the shower and was wearing his old gray house bound shorts. I knew what that meant. No lunch. He fell asleep and it's now almost 3:00. I finally ate a tomato I was so hungry waiting on him. It'll be time to pick Shael up here pretty soon.

He brought me home a new tie died T-shirt (green, of course, my hubby knows me) and a jar of seasoning that I had my eye on last weekend but didn't buy because we really didn't have the room for it and was afraid it would get broken in the saddle bags. He still has to go to my family's on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home