Friday, October 13, 2006

Hello Walls

Hi, people! It's been a long time, I know. Shame on me, *bad* blogger, *BAAAD*.

I'm finally getting out of this state for a change. And not just to Missouri or Kansas or even to (gasp) Arkansas........................................................................................................................
Oh, excuse me, I was listening for banjo twangs. Just kidding, all you Arkansas folk, I love that state, I think it is probably one of the most beautiful state in this country. The Natural State for certain.
No, I'm heading to Maine. I've got it all set and now I'm just waiting for Tuesday to arrive so I can depart. I even have postcard requests, lol. I had to go get a new drivers license because my old one was expired. That was simple in Grove, I didn't have to wait for eons just to be harassed by the hateful old hags in the Miami office. Somebody needs to buy those hags a vibrator or something. Give them something to look forward to each day, instead of being mean and nasty to customers.
Well, I must go, I have 6 minutes of my computer "session" remaining. I've got to give myself time to spell check, ya know?
Laters.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're ready! Make sure to bring a jacket and layering sweaters, etc. It didn't hit 60 degrees today. In fact, at about 10 this morning, it was only 36! It's still nice so far, though...
Can't wait to see you!
N

7:42 PM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Have a wonderful time! Sounds like you need a break - one far away. It's nice to visit a neighboring state, but yeah....that whole going far away from home thing is awesome. I can't wait till we got back to Orlando in January!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home