Thursday, January 11, 2007

Nothing Like Procrastination

It drives me nuts. Why do I procrastinate? I'm like my dad when it comes to that. I have yet to have my financial aid filled out and school started Monday! So, what did I do? I went and enrolled and paid for it myself. I only enrolled in two classes, so at least it won't cost me a fortune. I should start tomorrow, but I have something else so I can't make it, but come Monday, I will be in class at 9:00. I'm taking Psychology and Lit for Children. Psych is MWF at 9:00 a.m. and Lit for Children is Tuesday nights from 6:30-9:30. All for the low, low bargain price of around $500. That's including those $75 used books. I've really got to get down to business now, don't I?
*************************
Well, the holidays left me, like a large percentage of Americans, several pounds heavier. My regimen that I started last summer was left by the way side when the marital problems peaked. I had lost those 15 or so pounds back then and I pretty much kept them off until around October. I took my fat pants and my extra fat pants with me to Maine and I could still wear my fat pants, and did, but they weren't as comfortable as my extra fat pants. A couple weeks later I went to Dallas and did some clothes shopping. Mom bought me all these cute clothes that I tried on. She kept them until Christmas but by the time Christmas came around, hardly any of the clothes still fit. I was so mad at myself. Four tight bras, two long sleeve t-shirts that made me look like I was wearing a sausage casing, and a pair of jeans that lacked about two inches to fit around the waist. That's my version of 12 Days Of Christmas.
So, needless to say, I've started my weight loss routine again.
Not only had I gained the original 15 pounds back, I also added about 10 extra to that. I gained about 25 pounds between October 1 and December 31. How do I do that? That put me over the deuce mark, and let me tell you, I did not like that at all. That is indecent for someone of my height. I'm into my second week and I've lost around 15 pounds. I'm really determined to work on it until I get it down to a respectable amount. My short term goal is now 175 lbs. Then when I get there, I will change my goal. But for now, I'm aiming for 175. 175 doesn't sound very respectable until you compare it to 203. I know I won't be satisfied with 175 but I don't want to pick a goal that seems too unattainable. I think, no, I know I can attain 175.
Pray for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home