Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Interview With My Sister

man, i am ever the graceful person
methinksgreen: i had to pee real bad (drinking tea) and i thought i could run to the bathroom, pee, wash my hands and run back to the computer before you could notice any time lapse
Roni : I just figured you had been logged off or you were chatting w/someone else for a minute
methinksgreen: well, my plan was foiled by the laundry basket shael put across the door of my bedroom
Roni : lol, did you meet up w/the floor?
methinksgreen: i jumped over the basket fine
methinksgreen: but when i landed, my right foot slid on the carpet
methinksgreen: and then i met up with the floor
Roni : I'm laughing out loud right now
Roni : I can get a really good mental picture
methinksgreen: i kind of let out a yelp and shael climbed out of the tub to come see what my problem was. dripping water all over my bedroom floor in the process
methinksgreen: i got a little rug burn on my knee
methinksgreen: when i came back into the living room and told mike what happened, he shook his head and said "When will you learn? You aren't nimble!"
Roni : lol, that's kind of an odd word for Mike to use
methinksgreen: yeah, he's full of surprises tonight. when he started singing along with the song "we've only just begun" i couldn't believe he knew the words to it!
Roni : but haven't you ever heard that everyone knows the words to Carpenter songs
Roni : even rockers
methinksgreen: lol
methinksgreen: I don't even know the words

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home