Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Greetings # 216

YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that you have been selected to serve as a Petit juror in ________ COUNTY. YOU ARE THEREFORE COMMANDED AND SUMMONED to appear personally before the District Court of _________ County.

What a wonderful announcement to come home to tonight! I'm just so overjoyed and excited. I will be 33 years old in August and this is the very first time I have ever been summoned for jury duty. For 10 years I was a stay at home Mom and jury duty would have been the perfect time waster for me. Now I have a full time job and I get summoned. I was going to go to Tulsa with Mike on the 2nd for his court settlement thingie, but now I guess I won't because I don't know how many days I might miss work for this jury duty thingie. Hopefully not too many. Mike is going to laugh his butt off when he hears about this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

I got called for jury duty not long after I was married. Along with me were Red Highfill, my uncle Mike, Kayko Saylor and a couple more Wyandotians that I can't remember now. I never sat on a jury. At the time I was unemployed and childless and got paid for it - it was cool and made me feel grown up. Now if I got called it would strike panic in the heart of 5 mothers, not to mention my own! Have fun!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home