Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Have Nothing To Say Either

Yet I feel compelled to type away like I did. I'm eating a piece of toast with home made pear butter because I'm out of butter. The pear butter is good, even if it is a little heavy on the cloves and it sort of makes my mouth numb when I eat it. Maybe I should give a jar of it to Mr. Magnet who has a tooth ache. Mike doesn't like cloves, so it keeps him out of it. Shael thinks that since it's pear butter and not apple butter than it is not fit for consumption. So that keeps her out of it. Fine. I'll eat it if no one else will. I, after all, picked the pears, peeled, cored, and chopped the pears. Cooked them, mashed them and mixed them with spices to make the butter. Then canned them. Oh, yeah, you better believe I'll eat it.
I think my instant rice has had sufficient time to absorb all the boiling hot water so I'm off to eat the rest of my breakfast.
Toodle-oo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home