Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lord, HELP!

Last night at church, a lady shared on how sometimes the most effective prayer can be just the plain and simple "Lord, Help!" Today I made some cards for some special people in my life who are going through a hard time right now. I included these scriptures and thought I might share them with you, too. They are from the New King James version.


Unless the Lord had been my help,
My soul would soon have settled in silence,
If I say, "My foot slips,"
Your mercy, O Lord, will hold me up.
In the mulititude of my anxieties within me,
Your comforts delight my soul.
Psalm 94:17-19


O, God, do not be far from me;
O my God, make hast to help me!
Psalm 71:12


You who fear the Lord,
Trust in the Lord;
He is their help and their shield.
Psalm 116:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home