Thursday, November 08, 2007

I Forgot

Yesterday while I was at work, my heart in it's constant pain, I took my little charges outside to the play ground. Poor little tykes, they are the worst of the lot. Why they pull every child with behavior problems all in the same class, I have no idea. But, anyway, my kids were not listening and were running amok through the whole building, so I took them outside to run off some of that energy. It worked, by the way. When we came in they all sat nicely for 20 minutes of class time then 30 minutes of art time, then about 15 minutes of sitting on the floor with me playing with this little McDonald's Happy Meal toy that I drug out to try something different. Since I am only their sub teacher, I didn't go over the whole lesson plan, I was there as a last minute replacement and the regular teacher didn't have her plans left out for me, so I improvised. After all that they sat nicely and ate their lunch then all 8 of them went to sleep for nap and slept the entire time. How awesome am I?
But, anyway, while we were outside, I couldn't contain myself and I broke out into worship. It seems it's all I want to do these days. Worship God, my Father. I was belting it out when the dog next door started howling. Oh, man! It didn't stop me, though. I kept right on worshiping, and eventually it started making me kind of laugh. I guess God doesn't want me to lose my sense of humor in all this.
Thanks God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home