Monday, November 05, 2007

My life is not where I want it to be right now. School and work proved to be too hard for me so I quit my job. Which totally pissed Mike off. I found out that I am making a 64.5% in my science class. Woo-Hoo, a C-. All I'm asking for is a C. I just now finished an entire Internet course. I came in this morning and started it and wasn't going to quit until I finished it. Now I don't have to worry about it or think about it any more until final day.
I also got enrolled today for next spring. It looks like I'm only going to have to take 12 hours next semester to graduate. I might actually be able to work next semester. I don't know, because I'll be going to school Monday-Friday. Here's my schedule: MWF 12:00- 12:50 Child Development, MWF 1:00-1:50 College Algebra TR 11:00-12:15 Intro to Sociology and R 6:00-9:00 Health & Safety of the Preschool Child(PM, YUCK) So, basically, Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays I'll be in school from noon to 2:00 and on Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:00 to noon, then on Thursday nights 6-9. I might be able to work a few afternoons a week. It looks like intro to soc and college algebra will be my two big homework classes. I'm sure I'll have a term paper for soc. But, 12 hours is so much less hectic than 17. Then I'll be graduating in May. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
*
But on to the worst part of my sad little story. The reason I am so utterly miserable. Mike left me again. This time it looks worse than ever. Worse than last summer. I no longer pray for him on a daily basis. Nor an hourly basis. It's a continuous thing for me now. Mike is never out of my thoughts. Even while I was doing all this work on this Internet class, Mike was still on my mind.
God is so good! He has been overly (is that a word?) good to me this past week and I am so full of God that I can't help that it spills out. This makes Mike mad. I will never stop, though.
Let me share two scriptures with you that I have been clinging to. Actually, I have been clinging to just about the entire book of Psalms, but I'll only share these two with you. I have inserted myself and Mike into these two scriptures.

"Mike, you sat in darkness and in the shadow of death, bound in affliction and irons- because you rebelled against the words of God, and despised the counsel of the Most High, Therefore, He brought down your heart with labor; You fell down and there was none to help. Then you cried out to the Lord in your trouble and He saved you out of your distresses. He brought you out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke your chains in pieces." Psalm 107:10-14

Thus says the Lord: "Refrain your voice from weeping, Stacie, and your eyes from tears; for your work shall be rewarded, says the Lord, and Mike shall come back from the land of the enemy. There is a hope in your future." Says the Lord. Jeremiah 31:16

I've been listening to this CD that my pastor gave me to lift me up. Actually, I've only been listening to song #3 which is about the Prodigals. Mike is a prodigal and he will come home! Anyway, in this song, I heard the word "decree" and I wondered what the difference was between "decree" and "declare", so I got out my handy dandy dictionary and looked them both up. To declare means to make clearly known; announce openly, formally; to show or reveal, to say emphatically. But to decree means an official order or decision; something that is or seems to be foreordained; to order. So, I have been decreeing this prayer to God, my Father. I stand up and take my place as a son of God and decree:

Anyone who would interfere with the plan of God on Mike's life will be removed.

I pray this every time it crosses my mind, which is about a thousand times a day.
*
So, there's my life. You now know why I haven't been posting much. I spend my days praying and reading my Bible. It has come alive to me. I'm praying that God's will be done. And I honestly don't believe that it's God's will that Mike and I divorce. So, unless you can come with me in agreement that God's will be done and that our marriage will be healed, then don't call me, don't email me, don't write me, and don't talk about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home