Friday, October 19, 2007

Oh, Man!

Things just never go as I think they will. What is UP with that?
The school's Internet was down and I wasn't able to do much of anything that I had planned for yesterday. But, oh well. Roll with the changes.
I'm at work right now so I need to hurry this up real quick. I just wanted to put something in here real quick before I forget. It was something so funny.
I went into the playhouse to get next to this girl to try to get her to go to sleep for nap time. I crawled in, scooted around to get comfy and farted. Oops! I kept my cool and said "Woops, excuse me" and never made a big deal out of it. Like a full minute later, after being completely silent all this time, I start feeling this little girl's shoulder's shake with laughter. I said to her "Do you have the giggles now?" and she started laughing real loud and practically yelled out "YEAH!"
Oh, it was funny.
Well, gotta go. More later. I'm going to Branson this weekend with my Mom, my MIL and Shael. This should be interesting.
Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home