Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside...again

Shael is all upset that I'm going to get my car painted green. I, on the other hand, am excited. I only hope that Daddy doesn't keep my car for two months while he's in the process of painting it. Since Shael will be given this car as her first car, more than likely, she's upset with the color. She said if it were camo color, then she'd be okay with that green. Kids. Maybe when she gets it, I'll get some spray paint and some leaves and camo my green car for her. LOL.

I made my oral report on Freud today. I think I did a fine, bang up job. The next person had Erickson, and she did horrible. She droned on and on, reading out of her text verbatim. Exactly what the instructor told us not to do. We didn't even get past Erickson because she took so long going over the 8 psychological stages. When a simple sentence for each stage would have sufficed, she kept reading and kept reading until none of us were paying any attention to her. If I'd had a paperback in my back pocket, I would have dug it out and started reading something interesting.

Mike called me from the bar last night to ask me where my camera was. I told him where and he started laughing saying that he'd found his Mom's camera. Which has been MIA for over a month, now. All this time we all thought her camera was somewhere in her messy house. But, all along, it was tucked away in Mike's messy Suburban. When we took her out to eat for her birthday, it must've fallen out of her bag. And it's been there ever since. So, I'm going to stop by her house and surprise her with it. My brother in law said the same exact words I did when we were all looking for it on Michael's birthday... "It could be anywhere". If you saw the inside of her house, you'd understand.

Well, the weather's starting to get yucky, and I didn't put any wood inside to keep it dry, so I'd better get on out of here and hope that it isn't pouring down rain at home. Or worse. Pouring down sleet or ice.

See ya!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like your life isn't the easiest one Heavenly Father has ever given out. He loves you, though. You really are the child of an all-powerful, all-knowing, perfect God. What does that make you? Your potential is great! Be the Daughter of God you were made to be. Continually seek for more truth, pray that you'll find more every day. Study the scriptures, don't just read them. Ponder all these things. Stay strong and faithful and NEVER give up. Have faith in Christ - through Him all things are possible.

I keep feeling prompted to say this but I am a little nervous you'll shake it off but, obedience to The Spirit of Christ is more important...please, listen to Him. He loves you...I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know this church to be Christ's church - complete with 12 Apostles. Please pray about this. I don't know what else to say...maybe you just needed to know that. For more information, check-out http://www.mormon.org I hope you've taken this in the Spirit of Christ...stay strong in your own faith and keep your life centered on Christ! :o) 'night...

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home