Monday, August 24, 2009

STUPID PEOPLE SUCK! MEAN PEOPLE SUCK! PEOPLE WHO GIVE THEIR KIDS AWAY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE SUCK!!!!!!!!

GRRRRR, this is me growling in absolute disgust. They leave a horrible taste in my mouth. Why would I ever want to be friends with these people? Was I ever friends with them to begin with? I'm hurt. I'm angry. I'm disgusted. Why do people have to be so selfish? I have experienced selfishness. I've been selfish myself, I know how heady it can feel. But, when I looked down from my high horse and saw my daughter looking up to me, I mean, literally, looking up to me, I realized I did not want her to grow up and become like what I was quickly becoming. To be a great mother, a great person, is to put selfishness aside, and focus on what is really important in life. Your children, for one, are one of the most important "things" in this world.
So, yes, have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home