Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jesus Help!

Today is going better than yesterday. I've actually been able to stay occupied. I've paid attention to myself in every phone call and I've come to the conclusion that I really am not rude to people over the phone and I use the same phone etiquette as my supervisor, so that note written on her desk that I accidentally saw, was either about someone else or completely inaccurate. Either way, I don't really care today.

I've been talking to this lady today that is 100% directionally challenged. She's trying to use her Map Quest directions. Those things are crap most of the time. Especially to directionally challenged people. If you don't have any idea where you are going, it's best to use a Rand McNalley and phone calls from people who know where you are and where you are trying to get to. I think I finally see her pulling up to the office. Map Quest had her going to Jay. Ha!

Well, guess I should get back at it this last hour before lunch. My stomach is already growling. Mmm, pizza for lunch. If I get home and find Shael or Sarah has eaten it, heads will roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home