Monday, August 17, 2009

To the Girls !!

Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the hell happened. - Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out - bu t I can usually shut her up wi th biscuits and chocolate. (Unknown)

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy. -Helen Hayes (at 73)-

I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows. - Janette Barber-

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint. - Erma Bombeck -

Old age ain't no place for sissies . -Bette Davis-


Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart. - Caryn Leschen -

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. -Catherine-


I'm not going to vacuum 'til Hoover makes one you can ride on. - Roseanne Barr-

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. - Mary on Pearson-

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.. -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Send this to five bright women you know and make their day.
When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home