Thursday, September 03, 2009

I'm bored, grouchy, my feet hurt. I think the reason I'm grouchy is because my feet hurt. These boots are going into the trash when I get home. Never to be worn by me or any other unsuspecting person. They are worn out, that is all there is to it. I got them last year and wore them all the time and today was the first time to wear them for this season. I remember now last season saying that they were getting uncomfortable. This is way more than uncomfortable. Just sitting at my desk they hurt! Ahh, gave the old dogs a break and took them off. Why can't I find comfortable dress shoes? I know why. Because you don't normally find them at Payless in their bogo sale and that's where I get a lot of my shoes. LOL. These lady killer boots (lovingly called my hooker boots by Shael) were from Target, though. Does that count?
It's after 4:00, just another 45 minutes or so before I can leave. I feel like I'm in high school, counting down on the second hand until the bell rings. I want to be out of here directly at 5:00. Got a hair appointment with my sister as soon as I can get there. She's cutting Shael's hair and covering up my ugly weird in between color. I can see blond covered up with a hint of red and a hint of purple. Then there's the two inches of regrowth of my own natural dark brown. What happened to my brother, the opposite happened to me. The older I get, the darker my hair has gotten. It got so dark, in fact, that people were asking me all the time if I was getting it colored and it was virgin hair. Even Daddy asked me that.
Got a new phone today. A blackberry storm. I'm going to have to do some major messing around with it to even figure the thing out. The lady I talked to on the phone when I had a problem with it right out of the box, told me she ended up going back to the regular bb because she realized she's a button person instead of a touch person. I hope that I don't have to do that. So far, my nails wont push the "buttons" on the touch screen, it has to be my finger pad. That sucks. I don't want to get rid of my nails, I like them!
I can't get my phone to completely activate because I'm in the dead zone of all dead zones here at work. Sometimes you can get a text out, but other times it won't even think about it. And forget about talking on the phone. So, here I sit with this ultra cool phone I can't even play with because of no service. Sucks. Well, I take it back, I can listen to the ring tones that it came with. All 67 of them. And the one video (Babylon A.D. preview) and the one song (some India Indian sounding crap that I do NOT get into). OK, I think I need to have time to sit down alone to play with that phone, where I don't get interrupted by other things.
Man, I'm so weird feeling today. I don't even know what to call it. Grouchy, sleepy, sneezy. Pick your dwarf, I think I could be any of them today. Happy? Yeah, I guess I could be. I will be when I get out of here. I'm a dwarf when all I really wanna be is Snow White.
I'm going to start shutting things down. Get my desk cleared of any remaining clutter. I will talk later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home