Thursday, March 23, 2006

Git Yer Grubby Paws Off

My man. He has this big long list of people, mostly women, that he chats with on Yahoo! Messenger. I've never really cared for this idea. His "chat hoes" is what I've always called them. He wouldn't like it a bit if I had a full host of men I chatted with. He doesn't chat as often as he use to, it use to be a regular thing, every night. I would say "What do you talk about with these women you don't even know?" I have a very small group of people on my friends list and most of them are people I know. My sister, Mike's cousin, a couple friends from high school, that sort of thing. But not Mike, I think he has two people on his list that he actually knows, both men. The rest are women (so they say) that he's never met.
Last night (I am going somewhere with this) I was trying to cook supper, help Shael with her science fair project and Mike kept pestering me to come look at these pictures that one of his chat hoes sent him. She sends him stuff every day. She obviously has some kind of high speed internet because she sends him stuff that takes so long to download! Every email has an attachment and even though I told him to be careful, he looks at most of them. One thing she sent him last night was pretty good, I thought, so I asked him to send it on to me. He doesn't know how to forward so when he got up to check the fire, I forwarded it on to myself without cleaning it up first. When I went to bed last night, he was still in here at the computer so I never got a chance to check my email. This morning I get on here, check my email and notice in that particular message that the chat ho had sent that message to several people and the first on her list was someone she'd dubbed "big sweetie". Then I saw the email address behind it. It was my husband's. The hackles were raised. That's my man. Yes, he's a big sweetie, but he's my big sweetie. I'll freely admit, I'm a jealous wife. Mike's no G.Q., but over the years there have been women who flirt with him with me standing right there beside him. I don't like that. The worst part is that he flirts right back. He's a huge flirt. I usually don't mind this because he reserves this for the old ladies and the little girls. No, he doesn't have some age fetish, sicko. He's just sweet that way and likes to make the old ladies smile and the little girls giggle. It's nothing sexual. He doesn't get off on it or anything. But when it's the women between 20 and 50 that blatantly come on to him, that I don't like. Mike tries to make light of it by saying it's usually the crack whores that come on to him, but that's not true. Yes, believe it or not, I've seen average women, fairly attractive women, come on to my husband right in front of me. Thank God I didn't marry some pretty boy that make all the girls' heads turn or I would be in a state of tizzy all the time. I might have to go to work with him and yell at all the rubber neckers "Hey, he's taken! By ME!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home