Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter?

My Easter was different for some reason. No egg hunt at Grandma's. No egg dying at home. *Sigh* Shael isn't interested in that anymore. I think if I would have offered, she would have jumped at the chance, but she didn't want to seem too "baby" and ask if we could. Although, we would have just colored them then stuck them back in the fridge to eat without the whole hiding and hunting thing.
The worst part was that I was sick the whole weekend. I can't quite put my finger on how I feel, the closest thing I can describe is as is a three day long hangover. And I haven't even been drinking. Maybe I should, then I would at least have a reason for feeling so crappy. I'd like to throw up and get it over with, but I guess since I haven't eaten anything since lunch yesterday at Grandma's, I don't have a whole lot to throw up. No food in 18 hours can make it kind of hard to puke. But, hey, it doesn't affect it pouring out the other end. TMI, I know. Sorry.
I did lots of blog worthy things this weekend, despite the "hangover". But, I just don't feel like posting it right now. Especially since I'm still a little miffed at Blogger losing my last post I spent so long drafting. So, I will do what any sick blogger does, I'll post pictures instead. How ya like them apples, Emily?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home