Thursday, April 27, 2006

How Many Posts Can I Make In One Day?


As many as I dang well please, right?
I saw this and instantly knew I wanted it tattooed on my body somewhere. Just the Hebrew letters. I think this is the coolest thing. I've always said the only name any person should ever have inked on their body is their kid's name. You don't want to be "voiding" or covering up any ex girlfriend or boyfriend or even ex husband or ex wife. But your kid, they will always be your kid, even if they die, they will still have been your kid. Now, I've never really had the inclination to tattoo my child's name anywhere on me, but when I saw this, I knew I had to have it. Not only is it my kid's name, but it's my name, too. Okay, Roni, when do you have time to go with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home