Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm Feeling Much Better Now

Does anybody remember Buddy from Night Court? Harry's Dad? That was his most common phrase..."But, I'm feeling much better now". That's how I feel today. I actually made it to work and lasted the whole day. Early this morning I took Shael to school, then went on to Miami. I was 45 minutes early for my appointment at the chiropractor so what would any 32 year old woman do? I went to Wal-Mart. I bought a bag of bagels, an apple, some loose leaf paper for Shael and some (please don't shoot me here Diva) scrapbook paper that was on clearance. I love paper. Even if I never use it, I think I would get just about as much enjoyment out of it by taking it out and looking at it, rubbing my hand over the textures, as if I actually used it.
I made it to my appointment 10 minutes early and they took me right in to a back room and had me lay on the basketball table again like the other day. Then the heating pad table. This time the heating pads were so dang hot, I think I'm going to look for burn marks before I go to bed tonight. I had to move them around a little bit because they were too hot. Then he shoved and pushed me around some more. When I asked him about my x-rays he told me they didn't reveal too much. Just one vertebrae in the lumbar region (#5, to be precise) was off but nothing serious, and nothing that a few treatments wouldn't adjust. I don't want to become a chiropractor addict. I've heard the more you go the more often you need to go. Whatever he did must've helped because I feel better. I only had to take one muscle relaxer today. I don't like taking any of those pills because one or all or some combination make me drop things and have "certain sexual side affects". Bummer.
It's time for me to go. My stomach is making the same exact noises that Lard Ass's stomach made right before he puked his guts up on Stand By Me. When you hear Lard Ass noises, you need to find a bathroom real quick. Guess I shouldn't have stopped eating the Bifidobacterium rich Dannon yogurt quite yet.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home