Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Oh, yeah



I forgot, I was going to post a couple of pictures.

Here's my driveway, along next to my neighbor's. I think there was some dispute over property lines with the previous owners of our house and the previous owners of my neighbor's because when we first moved in there were fence posts between the two driveways. The neighbors who live there now moved in about 6 months after we moved in and he came along with his tractor and pulled out all those fence posts.

I love my long driveway. When the trees are leafed out you can't even see the road from our front yard.

There's also a picture of my favorite irises. They have a very pungent smell. Kind of like honeysuckle. They also bloom in the fall, very uncommon for an iris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home