Thursday, July 13, 2006

What To Do

Mike is gone for the evening. Gone back to the car auction to try to get the title for his latest purchase. A real beaut. A land yacht. It reminds me of cruising main because, that's right, it's a 1987 Crown Victoria. Who doesn't want a white Crown Vic sitting in their back yard? Mike got it for the motor and transmission to put in my 1966 Mustang. (Heck, yeah! Can't wait!!) But, now that my Luminous Lumina crapped out on me, I might be stuck driving the Crown Vic. OMG. N, I might have to go back to "getting a good angle". Sheese, I just cannot get away from these huge cars! Mike says the thing drives smooth as glass. Go figure.
What I'd rather happen would be Mike putting that motor in my Mustang and I wouldn't have to worry about what to do about a vehicle. You think that'll happen. Uh, no.
Here's our beautiful boat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home