Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Killer

After reading my sister's comment about my killer dream, I decided to do a little research on the subject. I found some interesting things. Here's a sample:

Killing
This dream may also represent a part of you or your life that you wish would leave you alone and stop creating a nuisance. Killing may represent the killing off of old parts of yourself and old habits.
*Please see also Murder.
Killer
To see a killer in your dream, suggests that an essential aspect of your emotions have been cut off. You feel that you are losing your identity and your individuality. Alternatively, this dream may represent purification and the healing process. You are standing up for yourself and putting a dramatic end to something.

I couldn't have found a better meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home