Sunday, March 11, 2007

10 Things I Would Like To Know

  1. How much longer before my road is paved?
  2. What makes one pot hole a priority and the one next to it not?
  3. Why is it there is never anything good on TV when I'm home alone, but when the gang's all here, there's always something I'd rather watch on the other station?
  4. Who invented the research paper for students?
  5. How come no one but me has noticed I've lost 30 pounds?
  6. Why do teenagers get so embarrassed by their parents even when the parents try not to?
  7. Why do I dream about my old mobile home when I dream of home?
  8. Why can some people draw and I can't?
  9. Why can't some people carry a tune in a bucket?
  10. Why doesn't the whole world love M*A*S*H?

1 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

1. If your county commissioner is the same one as mine, it's gonna be awhile.

2. I will never understand why they dump rock in the smooth parts and leave the washboarded parts.

3. Murphy's Law or something like that.

4. Satan himself.

5. Wear tighter clothes. Seriously.

6. Because they are teenagers and their brains are oatmeal.

7. That was your first home with Mike and Shael, where you established your current self.

8. I've always wanted to be able to draw...Tater got that talent in our family. She can sew, too, and I am horrible at it.

9. Their talents lie elsewhere - perhaps in drawing, lol.

10. Well.............

That's all I've got. I'm Yoda'd out.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home