Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Let's Hear It--Who-Rah!

I attended my last Children's Lit class last night. I turned in my book box and made my presentation and that was my final. I don't have to go back anymore. I'm so glad to have it over with. I feel like I have accomplished something. Made the first tiny step toward my ultimate goal. I have one more Psych class Friday then I return for my final next Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. (which is vile, according to Dr. D) and I'll be done with that class. It's been a fun class, I'm glad I took it when I did. The class dwindled down to 9 students. One or two dropped right away, then after spring break we lost a few more. Mostly it was those people who are working a full time job and trying to squeeze in some schooling in their spare time. Once I started, two weeks into the semester, I never missed a class.
*
Well, I guess I should probably go. I'm sitting in the office at work, wasting some time before I go on the clock. Today the kids are gone to Camp Bandage, so it's fairly quiet around this joint. I like it when that happens.
Later, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home